This is from our visit a couple years ago to Texas.
It was so nice to get away from work and our regular "to dos" plus we made some great memories.
Naturally, I had to make an adorable page spread for the occasion.
1. Color scheme
2. So may different types of paper!
3. Incorporating pattern on navy blue paper on p.2 to large faint yellow design on right bottom corner
4. Mix matched stripes on page 2
5. "time", "always", "life" sticker brads on p. 1
6. The mustard brads [p.2 on the stripes]
7. The photos, I love these pictures...
This was from a fun work party. Each branch in our District got to design a bowling pin to represent their office.
I live in Southern Utah with all the hicks, rednecks and cowboys.
Needless to say I couldn't resist making the most stereotypical cowboy pin.
AND just so we are clear "Mega Fun Night" was the name of the party, I'm not that cheesy.
Happy 4rth everybody!
This is one of my spreads from last year's four of July.
1. The photo layout of p.1
I love the cut outs from the parade (cowboy, drummer boy, and flag float)
2. The "telegram" on p.2 for the page description
3. The different buttons and starts
4 The paper; I got these papers in a small pack. So cute, so worth it.
1. "Conference" lettering; I used rub-ons and also a fine point sharpie to match the style for the letters I didn't have.
2. Picture layout; I really like the smaller pictures I used (close up of me with Jake's hat & back of riding horse) to add more layers to the page,
3. The dried rose