This is another page from Jake's proposal. We went to dinner and walked around downtown San Antonio earlier in the date. We captured some great memories....
I really love the pictures we took so I had to make the page just as cute!
1. Pom-pom ribbon
2. The paper; so many different types of papers and colors! Love them...
3. Pop up letters, "texas" [p.1] and "tweet" [p.2.]
4. Use of Alamo brochure
5. Page 2; need I say more?!
I was feeling nostalgic because Jake proposed in June...
1. The proposal story [p.2]; I love all the images and different stickers I used to make up the story.
2. The clusters [both pages] of flowers, pop stickers etc.
You know those cute stickers you can buy at Hobby Lobby, Walmart, Michael's etc.?
Why not save the $3-$6 bucks and make your own?
I took my inspiration for my large bird from my bird paper (right side of my page). I chose similar colors, the blues, in my scrap paper pile and made the bird.
If your not much of an artist use a pencil and lightly sketch your desired cut out before hand.
I glued my "beak" down first and then my "feet" and last my bird "body" and "wing." I drew the eye lashes with a skinny black Sharpie.
It turned out great! Plus I got to use scrap paper.
Waste not, want not, right?