This is from our visit a couple years ago to Texas.
It was so nice to get away from work and our regular "to dos" plus we made some great memories.
Naturally, I had to make an adorable page spread for the occasion.
1. Color scheme
2. So may different types of paper!
3. Incorporating pattern on navy blue paper on p.2 to large faint yellow design on right bottom corner
4. Mix matched stripes on page 2
5. "time", "always", "life" sticker brads on p. 1
6. The mustard brads [p.2 on the stripes]
7. The photos, I love these pictures...
Happy 4rth everybody!
This is one of my spreads from last year's four of July.
1. The photo layout of p.1
I love the cut outs from the parade (cowboy, drummer boy, and flag float)
2. The "telegram" on p.2 for the page description
3. The different buttons and starts
4 The paper; I got these papers in a small pack. So cute, so worth it.
This is another page from Jake's proposal. We went to dinner and walked around downtown San Antonio earlier in the date. We captured some great memories....
I really love the pictures we took so I had to make the page just as cute!
1. Pom-pom ribbon
2. The paper; so many different types of papers and colors! Love them...
3. Pop up letters, "texas" [p.1] and "tweet" [p.2.]
4. Use of Alamo brochure
5. Page 2; need I say more?!