This is from our visit a couple years ago to Texas.
It was so nice to get away from work and our regular "to dos" plus we made some great memories.
Naturally, I had to make an adorable page spread for the occasion.
1. Color scheme
2. So may different types of paper!
3. Incorporating pattern on navy blue paper on p.2 to large faint yellow design on right bottom corner
4. Mix matched stripes on page 2
5. "time", "always", "life" sticker brads on p. 1
6. The mustard brads [p.2 on the stripes]
7. The photos, I love these pictures...
1. "Conference" lettering; I used rub-ons and also a fine point sharpie to match the style for the letters I didn't have.
2. Picture layout; I really like the smaller pictures I used (close up of me with Jake's hat & back of riding horse) to add more layers to the page,
3. The dried rose
This is another page from Jake's proposal. We went to dinner and walked around downtown San Antonio earlier in the date. We captured some great memories....
I really love the pictures we took so I had to make the page just as cute!
1. Pom-pom ribbon
2. The paper; so many different types of papers and colors! Love them...
3. Pop up letters, "texas" [p.1] and "tweet" [p.2.]
4. Use of Alamo brochure
5. Page 2; need I say more?!
I was feeling nostalgic because Jake proposed in June...
1. The proposal story [p.2]; I love all the images and different stickers I used to make up the story.
2. The clusters [both pages] of flowers, pop stickers etc.
This one is from our vacation to Lake Powell last June. It was so fun. You get really pooped out though being in the hot playing all day so we took a nap and Corina got some funny pictures. I had to use them, of course!
1. Waves on both pages
2. Pictures "hanging" by clothes pins on p.1
3. Different patterned pages for "SLEEP"
4. Square folds on bottom of p 1 and bottom left of p.2
*I made the squares by cutting squares, all the same size, and then cutting circles that where larger than the squares but just large enough for the corners of the squares to touch the rim of the circle. I then folded the excess circle over the squares. I used the same paper for all my circles and a couple different kinds for my squares.
5. The typewriter on p.2; I drew it with ink! So proud.
1. "ZOO"; The cut out, the pictures behind the "o"s, and the twine wrapped around.
2. Green burlap
3. Adorable animal pop up stickers
4. Bee "flying" through page with dashes