1. "Conference" lettering; I used rub-ons and also a fine point sharpie to match the style for the letters I didn't have.
2. Picture layout; I really like the smaller pictures I used (close up of me with Jake's hat & back of riding horse) to add more layers to the page,
3. The dried rose
This is another page from Jake's proposal. We went to dinner and walked around downtown San Antonio earlier in the date. We captured some great memories....
I really love the pictures we took so I had to make the page just as cute!
1. Pom-pom ribbon
2. The paper; so many different types of papers and colors! Love them...
3. Pop up letters, "texas" [p.1] and "tweet" [p.2.]
4. Use of Alamo brochure
5. Page 2; need I say more?!
I was feeling nostalgic because Jake proposed in June...
1. The proposal story [p.2]; I love all the images and different stickers I used to make up the story.
2. The clusters [both pages] of flowers, pop stickers etc.