Happy 4rth everybody!
This is one of my spreads from last year's four of July.
1. The photo layout of p.1
I love the cut outs from the parade (cowboy, drummer boy, and flag float)
2. The "telegram" on p.2 for the page description
3. The different buttons and starts
4 The paper; I got these papers in a small pack. So cute, so worth it.
Can I just say how fun underwater cameras are?
They are kinda expensive for a disposable camera but its one of those things I splurg on when we go to a water park.
2. Circle detail; I cut a circle and then cut the spiral out of another scrap. I just went around with my scissors and let it be a little chaotic. I glued a gem and ribbon bow in the middle.
3. The picture layout...
4 Yellow scalloped paper under the bottom half of the page (kinda hard to see in this picture)
This is another page from Jake's proposal. We went to dinner and walked around downtown San Antonio earlier in the date. We captured some great memories....
I really love the pictures we took so I had to make the page just as cute!
1. Pom-pom ribbon
2. The paper; so many different types of papers and colors! Love them...
3. Pop up letters, "texas" [p.1] and "tweet" [p.2.]
4. Use of Alamo brochure
5. Page 2; need I say more?!
I was feeling nostalgic because Jake proposed in June...
1. The proposal story [p.2]; I love all the images and different stickers I used to make up the story.
2. The clusters [both pages] of flowers, pop stickers etc.
This one is from our vacation to Lake Powell last June. It was so fun. You get really pooped out though being in the hot playing all day so we took a nap and Corina got some funny pictures. I had to use them, of course!
1. Waves on both pages
2. Pictures "hanging" by clothes pins on p.1
3. Different patterned pages for "SLEEP"
4. Square folds on bottom of p 1 and bottom left of p.2
*I made the squares by cutting squares, all the same size, and then cutting circles that where larger than the squares but just large enough for the corners of the squares to touch the rim of the circle. I then folded the excess circle over the squares. I used the same paper for all my circles and a couple different kinds for my squares.
5. The typewriter on p.2; I drew it with ink! So proud.
1. "ZOO"; The cut out, the pictures behind the "o"s, and the twine wrapped around.
2. Green burlap
3. Adorable animal pop up stickers
4. Bee "flying" through page with dashes
1. Gluing rope to form the "girl"
2. The "hinges" cut out from the cricket to connect pictures [page 1], and picture & writing [page 2].
3. Cowboy stick sitting on the "C"
4. Flowers on foam to "pop" out
5. The green burlap